Otterbein SeniorLife Pemberville is excited to announce the construction of its newest assisted living apartments will be completed in spring 2021.
Learn more about the new apartments, called The Oakwood at Otterbein.
New Assisted Living Apartments at Otterbein Pemberville
The Oakwood will be integrated into Otterbein Pemberville’s existing campus and offer a caring environment where residents can socialize with others, participate in organized activities, spend time on crafts or hobbies, or anything else they like.
All 64 suites come with a kitchenette, private bath, and individually controlled air temperature. Otterbein Pemberville’s new assisted living apartments will be built with an innovative design and offer a wealth of opportunities and programming.
“Otterbein is excited to offer such a beautiful assisted living addition to our Pemberville senior living campus. We are very proud of the quality of care we provide and now we can offer support to serve even more members of the local community,” says executive director Denice Day.
More About Otterbein Pemberville
Otterbein Pemberville is located just 30 minutes south of Toledo. You’ll be close to amenities and services, but still able to enjoy a quiet life in the country.
Otterbein Pemberville offers maintenance-free living and all of the following:
- All utilities including Wi-Fi and cable (except phone).
- 100+-acre campus with ponds, wooded area, and walking paths.
- Life Enrichment Center with chapel, library, and beauty and barbershops.
- Delicious dining options by Chef Reggie.
- Daily programs, fitness classes, lectures, and more.
- On-site wellness services.
- Access to additional care and services if needed.
Ready to Learn More?
Learn more about The Oakwood, see construction photos and renderings, and more.